Tuesday 23 June 2020

The Biggest Teacher















My inner voice is teaching me all the time 
if only I am willing to listen, pay attention

Sadly, distracted am I most of the time
Comparing the 'Now' to yesterday
'Now' to What I 'd like tomorrow
if only...

Observing the present moment as witness
is the sure fire way of learning about, attaining 
the true state of bliss, uninfluenced by the
'Good' or 'Bad' thoughts,  feelings

The biggest teacher then
is the unadulterated form of my own soul 

if only...

IndiBlogger Badge

6 comments:

  1. That's very true Rajeev Ji. There can't be a bigger teacher than the unadulterated form of own soul. It had been asserted centuries back that 'be your own lamp'(Appa Deepo Bhava).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Jitendra for sharing your thoughts on the subject. Happy you related to the post.

    ReplyDelete