Some great lines to welcome the new year and travel confidently into the year 2016!
- A training and Learning culture in an organization is creating an environment where everyone teaches, everyone learns and everyone enhances their exceptional abilities.
- Ability is what you are capable of doing; motivation determines what you do and attitude determines how well you do it- Lao Tzu, Mystic philosopher
- The only way to predict the future is to create it- Akio Morita, former President, Sony
- There are no problems, only situations to be dealt with now or to be left alone and accepted as part of the "issness"of the present moment- From the book "Power of Now"by Eckart Tolle
- The thing to try when all else fails is 'AGAIN'
- Regularly hold both structured staff meetings for reviewing progress and unstructured brainstorming sessions for idea generation
- An excuse is just an explanation we use to ourselves and a justification for staying the same- Wayne Dyer, writer and motivation Guru
- If someone is'nt what others want them to be, the others become angry.Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives but none about his or her own- Paul Coelho, author
- 'Idea wading' involves browsing magazines and internet surfing of farther fields.Tom Peters picks up as many as 15 magazines from the newsstands and spends the entire flight tearing out pages from interesting and offbeat articles.
- Work like you don't need the money; love like nobody has ever hurt you, dance like nobody is watching, sing like nobody is listening, live as if this was paradise on earth!
Here is wishing all my readers a wonderful new year 2016 with abundance in all areas- wealth, health, creativity, relationships social life and spirituality...